Please fill in the online registration form below OR download the PRINTED FORM
from the DOWNLOAD LINK below...
PRINTED FORM: Download Link
Then please print out and fill in the form. Then scan the form and email back to RedDrum to the following email: email@example.com
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. You must have a willingness and determination to achieve your qualification. This is a process that takes time.
2. You will adhere to the authority and rules laid down by RedDrum College..
3. All activities - allocated internships and field trips are compulsory.
4. You must atend classes as required and sign the registration form before each lecture commences.
5. You must be proactive in the classroom sothat it is kept clean, neat and tidy at all times.
6. RedDrum will not be held responsible for any property or possessions brought onto the school property, or left behind by the student. It is suggested that no valuables be brought with to class accept your laptop.
7. If you damage the property and assets, you can/will be held accountable for damages.
8. Parents, sponsors or legal guardians are welcome to contact RedDrum Collegefor feedback with regards to progress.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter RED-DRUM COLLEGE Du Toit Street
Tygerberg Art School
Cape Town, SOUTH AFRCA
Tel no:+27 (0)21 930 5112
Mobile: +27 (0)84 632 6622 - Calvin